Our client is a major North American manufacturer and
marketer of basic chemicals. Our 1,500 employees are
encouraged to participate as if they are owners of the
company and have helped shape us into one of the
world\'s leading manufacturers of chlorine, caustic soda
and related chemicals. These chemicals are core
ingredients in the manufacture of an exhaustive array of
products - from pharmaceuticals to water purification to
plastics, household cleaning products and even clothing
makes us special is our culture - a culture where every
- virtually any product you can imagine. But what really
person is an integral part of the success of the
company, where co-workers support and encourage each
other, and where “valuing people” is not a slogan or a
poster on the wall – it’s a way of doing business every
We are currently hiring a functional support leader for
the SAP Environmental, Health and Safety Management
(ESHM) module. The person selected for this position
will be a part of our SAP functional support team based
in Charleston, Tennessee (Chattanooga area).
Requirements and desired capabilities include but are
not limited to:
supporting SAP EHS, version ECC 6.0, 5.0 or 4.7
- Bachelor’s degree* in a technical field is required;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience configuring and
(Product Safety; and Industrial Hygiene and Safety)
Environmental Compliance is preferred, but not
- Knowledge of and experience supporting SAP EHSM
SAP modules is definitely a plus (ability to support
- Working knowledge of and ability to support other
the Quality Management module is desirable).
EHSM is preferred.
- At least one full lifecycle implementation of SAP
strongly preferred but not required
- Plant experience in a manufacturing environment is
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Limited travel is required.
Outstanding or better yet unbelievable relocation
Stable firm, NO outsourcing, family atmosphere,
competitive benefits including a bonus program which has
paid at or above 100% the last 5 years.