Would you like to perform rewarding work while contributing to the success of an established, growing company? Pragmatics, Inc. is seeking a Business Requirements Analyst to support an opportunity at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency.
As a Business Requirements Analyst, you will be performing the following responsibilities:
- Responsible for validating business requirements with stakeholders
- Update of System Requirements Specifications, Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Managing requirements in Rational ReqPro.
- The successful candidate will provide support for the requirements development of software that will be deployed into the OCC production environment
- The successful candidate will work under the direction of the Program Director and/or Task Order manager to interface between business unit, operations unit, and programming staff to facilitate requirements gathering with stakeholders to capture business rules, workflow, project goals, and project benefits
- The successful candidate will assist in the translation of business rules into functional and non-functional requirements specifications for solution design and development
- The successful candidate will be responsible for making recommendations based on present state and future state documentation of processes that impact the solution
- The successful candidate will support the management of process documentation
- The successful candidate will work closely with stakeholders to ensure collaborative implementation of the prescribed solutions; and closely aligning with business process change management to communicate changes that affect the end users of the system
- The candidate will also engage in the following activities:
- Reading and maintaining business and system models
- Reading and maintaining sequence diagrams
- Write Use Cases and interpret requirements from them
- Managing requirements and requirements traceability
- The candidate must have a minimum of 7 years of work experience as a Business Analyst in an IT environment
- The candidate must have a minimum of 5 years of work experience using MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Visio
- The candidate must have a minimum of 7 year of work experience mapping client business needs to solution functionality
- The candidate must have a minimum of 2 year of process improvement and/or change management experience
- The candidate must have excellent interpersonal/communication and presentation skills
- The candidate must have excellent organizational, consultative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with IBM Rational Requisite Pro
- Experience with Use Case development
- Experience with Requirements traceability
EDUCATION AND YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
- .A./B.S. Degree or Higher
- Value added to advanced degree holder
- Requires public trust clearance to begin work
Join an established, reliable mid-tier government contractor with a reputation for excellence. For more than 25 years, Pragmatics, Inc. has provided state-of-the-art IT services and solutions for the federal government. We provide software engineering and systems integration, systems engineering, information assurance, program management support, and IT infrastructure management. Pragmatics has many diverse contracts with both defense and civilian agencies. We have been externally appraised at SEI CMMI® Level 5 and are ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 20000-1 certified.
Pragmatics strives to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction, as well as rewarding careers for our employees, who are hardworking, enthusiastic, and dedicated to superior performance. We encourage you to find out more about the company and our benefits at: www.pragmatics.com. We are Equal Opportunity Employer
Pragmatics - 18 months ago