This candidate will be responsible for Kansas City and Johnson County Operations.
- Leading, guiding, directing, and evaluating the work of other leaders, directors, and managers.
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or their area of responsibility.
- Achieving the organization's overall strategic goals and profitability requirements as determined by the strategic plans.
- Forming, staffing, guiding, leading, and managing an organization sufficient to accomplish the vice president's responsibilities and job requirements.
- Overseeing the complete operation of an organization, including sales in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Maintaining awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets, new industry developments and standards, and so forth.
- Performing other responsibilities as assigned by the division President
First American Financial Corporation - 22 months ago