- Prepare new hire orientation materials
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Collaborate with the Sr. HR Generalist to support the leave administration process. Must have general working knowledge of FMLA, Workers' Compensation, etc.
- Workers' Compensation point of contact to include OSHA log tracking, First Report of Injury reporting, etc.
- Filing, copying, faxing, scanning
- Complete expense reports for HR department
- Ability to deliver/pick up paperwork between buildings
- Complete employment verifications
- Assist with employee events and other duties as assigned.
US Security Clearance Required
- A minimum of a high school diploma, Associates degree preferred.
- Must have working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- 2-4 years working in an HR department. Past defense industry experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment while maintaining professional composure
- Taleo experience a plus.
Day - 1st
Yes, 10% of the time
L-3 Communications - 2 years ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones...