Senior Product Line Marketing Manager
- Work with BU leadership to develop analyses of market size and market potential for specific products
- Develop framework and analysis on customer buying behavior, customer segmentations (firm-o-graphics and demographics), and customer lifetime value
- Provide analysis and dashboards to BU management and sales leadership to help drive the business and highlight areas of concern
- Drive annual planning for the BU
- Assist the product marketing team to determine packaging and pricing to optimize revenue generation
- Interface with finance and M&A teams
- Help drive primary research (customer adoption, market share, pricing studies) for the BU
- BA/BS degree. MBA preferred.
- Ten years+ of work experience in high tech, consulting or investment banking
- Technical background such as computer science undergraduate degree desirable but not required.
- Aptitude to quickly come up to speed on new technology concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Previous experience interacting with and presenting to C-level executives
- Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Demonstrated ability to develop creative / non-traditional solutions
- Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
Mozy - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Mozy is the leader in online data backup for consumers and businesses. With more than 750,000 users and 20,000 business customers, Mozy...