We are Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), North America’s largest Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have an opening for a
MHC Financial Services
develops credit information including the pulling of credit bureau reports, direct checks on credit history and employment verification to determine and recommend customer’s credit worthiness.
- Pulls credit bureau reports, directs checks on references and verifies employment.
- Completes transactional score sheet and recommends deal structure to the Credit Manager.
- Inputs commitments and other transaction information into the system.
- Reviews “Expired Commitment” and “Early Pay Out” reports with the Salesmen.
- Performs varied office and clerical tasks, which require the use of a P.C., terminal console and other office equipment, under minimum supervision.
- Contacts Salesmen with credit and payoff inquiries.
- Gives payoffs and credit references upon request.
- Compiles data for routine reports.
- Assists and/or prepares data for customers.
Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
- Requires basic computer skills.
- Must be detail oriented and have good organizational skills.
- Must have good customer service skills.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment.
Our Benefits Include:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Prescription Insurance
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off program
- 401k and Profit Sharing with Employer Match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Internal Promotion Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- On the Job Training
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC) helps those who are in for the long haul. The company runs about 40 heavy-duty truck dealerships that carry new...