IT Development Specialist
We are looking for a person with 2-4 years of IT development experience.
SPECIFIC TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) development using MS SQLSever 2005 or 2008, Visual Studio 2010, .net with NVC framework, MS office products, source save, Jscript, HTML, ASP, and/or C#.
- Connect GUI to MS SQL databases.
- Design normalized databases, tables, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Modify existing databases, tables, stored procedures, and triggers.
- Create front-end dashboard using MS SharePoint.
- Maintain and back-up source code for all applications developed.
- Assist the DBA in creating database relationships, primary and foreign keys, and indexes.
- Write complex SQL queries for data retrieval, corrections, insertions, or reports.
- Create reports and forms.
- Tune applications for efficiency and accuracy.
- Provide end user training for applications where necessary.
Indeed - 9 months ago