Stein Mart is currently seeking a fun, fashionable and friendly person to join our Store Team as a Customer Service Lead. We are looking for someone to provide exceptional customer service, maintain service standards at the front of the store, supervise register operations, and help with the training and development of Service Associates.
- Welcome and greet customers, modeling a positive customer service spirit, exhibiting a friendly and helpful attitude with customers and associates.
- Work with the Store Management team to achieve service standards at the front of the store.
- Ensure high quality presentation at the front of the store.
- Provide information and communicate effectively.
- Build relationships that foster a healthy team environment.
- Make informed decisions
- Develop a thorough knowledge of Stein Mart's policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership to Service Associates working at the registers.
- Utilize Stein Mart training and development resources to develop job skills and provide information to help others learn.
- Contribute to creating a safe and secure store environment.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED).
- 1 to 3 years applicable customer service work experience.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience.
- Computer keyboard knowledge and experience using a computer in a Windows environment.
- Strong interest and desire to work with people.
- Results oriented; demonstrated ability to make informed decisions, complete tasks and problem solve.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to assume a leadership role in a supervisory capacity.
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Moderate physical effort required, Standing and walking will constitute 95% or more of a work shift.
- Use of equipment to include but not limited to, reading from a visual monitor, operating a computer keyboard and calculator.
SteinMart - 2 years ago
Stein Mart's style is to operate department-like stores that feature discount prices. With some 260 shops in some 30 states, it sells...