Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities:
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
General Background and Minimum Requirements:
- Work one-on-one with patients in a home teaching environment
- Enjoy the benefits of computerized, remote charting
- Provide client care per physicians orders utilizing general nursing theory, skills, and techniques through direct patient care and by instruction to LPN’s, Home Health Aides, and other qualified staff.
- Assume responsibility for Patient Admission, Establishing the Plan of Care, and Recertification
- Exercise strong decision making and judgment skills
- Work with an interdisciplinary team in weekly case conferences to ensure top notch quality outcomes for clients
- Diploma, Associate, of Baccalaureate degree in nursing
- Current unrestricted RN license in state of agency operation
- Current CPR certification
- One year Psychiatric RN experience
- Prior Home Care experience is preferred but not required
- Must have valid state driver’s license, reliable transportation and auto insurance
- Must have the ability to function autonomously and possess effective time management skills
- Absolute love of patient care!
Texas Home Health offers competitive pay and the following comprehensive benefits:
- 401 K Retirement Saving Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Prescription drug plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off - 15 days
- Six paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
AccentCare is a national leader in post-acute home healthcare services, providing comprehensive care, guidance and support for a wide...