We are looking for a UI engineer to help develop and advance our cutting edge web-scale data analytics application. If you live and breathe UI, think user experience makes or breaks the product, are passionate about visualizing complex data using cutting edge technology, and excel in an agile open environment, Yieldex may be for you.
We offer smart, energetic UI engineers the opportunity to develop novel visualizations, easy to use user interfaces for a complex, big data, web-based analytics application serving digital publishers. Come work in an agile product development environment where you can truly apply your abilities building a unique UI application. You must want to make our UI the best it can be and have the skills and energy to make it happen.
Required / Desired Skills and Experience
- Mastery of AJAX, CSS, and XHTML
- Visualization using libraries like Protovis, Flare, or Prefuse
- Ability to make IE, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari behave
- Know JQuery and other js libs through and through
- You know JSON is better than XML
- You get data binding on both the client and server preferably in a Java environment
- Experience in developing Java in a professional environment
- Experience in open-source frameworks a plus
- Experience with Agile development process a plus
- Experience with Java, Facelets, RichFaces a plus
- Experience with Fusion Charts, Flash and ActionScript a plus
- Dedication to unit-testing a must
- OR mapping experience a plus
- Experience with SEAM a plus
- Self-directed, effective communication, great teamwork
- Strong attention to detail
Please send relevant resumes to
- email@example.com with the position name as subject.
Yieldex - 18 months ago