State Farm Agent: Sales - Insurance - Management
State Farm offers an opportunity for individuals to achieve unlimited income while making a positive impact in the lives of others in the community.
State Farm is seeking individuals with an entreprenuerial spirit and the desire to own a business in the Los Angeles area.
The State Farm Agent Opportunity allows you to create financial freedom and flexibility, through a compensation package that rewards successful marketing of our products and services to customers!
Candidates who are selected for the career program will benefit from:
Once training is complete, candidates receive a minimum start-up bonus of $30K and are transitioned to one of two available opportunities:
- A 6-9 month paid training and internship program to prepare them for success.
- A highly competitive annualized salary of $50,000 - $160,000 with benefits is provided during the internship training.
- State Farm also pays for all licensing during training (Property & Casualty, Life/Health, Series 6 & 63, and Public Notary).
- The internship provides candidates with in-class training, hands-on field development experience, and side-by-side mentorship to prepare them for the career.
1.A selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business, with built-in residual income, where a current agent is retiring.
2.A selected candidate can open a new State Farm location, getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office.
The State Farm Agent along with his/her team are primarily responsible for:
Desired Skills & Experience
- Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services.
Our agents come from a variety of backgrounds including but not limited to: Business Owner, Vice President, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Insurance Sales, Personal Banker, Financial Services Representative, and many more.
Our top performing State Farm Agents all have the following skills and abilities:
- At least $50,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sales and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pass a background and credit check
As a leader known for financial strength, community involvement, and customer service, State Farm is one of the most recognizable brands in North America. But that’s just the beginning.
Did you know State Farm:
- Has one of the highest new agent retention rates in the industry
- Provides extensive Company Support for its agents
- Is the largest insurer in the United States
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of cars since 1942
- Has been the No. 1 insurer of homes since 1964
- Is one of the leading boat insurers in the U.S.
- Has almost 79 million in-force policies in the U.S. and Canada, and nearly two million bank accounts
- Provides 24/7 customer care centers
- Has a state-of-the-art claims network capable of handling 30,000 to 40,000 claims a day
- Dedicates more than 68,000 Company employees to helping agents meet the needs of customers
- Has achieved a Top 50 or higher Fortune 500 ranking since 1995
- Receives consistently high financial strength ratings from A.M. Best’s, Moody’s, Standard & Poor’s, and Fitch Ratings
State Farm Insurance, Reuben Ayala - 12 months ago