The Operations Administrator must act independently to provide crisis management, interpret policy, make timely decisions that directly impact patient care, ensure timely and effective communication and collaboration among departments, and provide operational oversight throughout the Hospital.
RN with BSN required, Masters Degree preferred or Masters in Healthcare Administration/ Business required with 6-8 years hospital operational experience.
Minimum 5 years of hospital experience. Experience may be substituted for part of the education requirements as appropriate.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES AND REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED
Registered Nurse, with current Texas License
Current CPR Certification Preferred
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
1. Able to communicate effectively in English.
2. Skill in verbal and written communication.
3. Exhibits good listening skills.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Ability to analyze and solve problems.
6. Skill in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships as required in the operating environment.
7. Knowledge of the industry.
8. Ability to work with information technology applications.
- 2 years ago - save job
During your first day at Houston Methodist, you'll discover what makes us unique: a passion and spirit that serve our patients and mission...