Relationship Executive, Corporate Client Banking, Atlanta
The position is a Relationship Management role with a heavy emphasis on business development and market leadership.
The role of the Relationship Executive is to 1) generate new business opportunities, 2) manage existing relationships, and 3) represent the Corporate Client Banking Team in Atlanta.
Specific responsibilities and required skills are listed below.
- Identify, pursue and close sales opportunities for a broad range of financial products and services
- Manage complex, multi-product client relationships as the primary corporate banking representative
- Coordinate the sales and service efforts of multiple internal business partners
- Proactively market clients and prospects; represent Corporate Banking in the local banking and business communities; and develop a network of referral sources
- Initiate and maintain strategic dialogue with clients and prospects to generate ongoing corporate finance opportunities
- Collaborate with credit underwriting team on analysis, structuring, negotiation, and documentation of credit requests
- Provide oversight and leadership to Relationship Managers and other direct reports.
- Strictly comply with all regulatory and JMPC rules, policies, and procedures
Minimum of 10 years experience as an outstanding Client/Relationship Manager selling corporate finance investment banking or commercial banking products and services
- Strong leadership abilities in financial services sales and business development
- Solid credit, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communications abilities
- Knowledge of credit, corporate finance, treasury, investment, and other banking products; preferably with execution experience
- Self-motivated, dependable and intelligent
- Management experience necessary to help both build and retain our Corporate Banking team
- Excellent reviews and referrals from current manager and peers
- Completion of a recognized bank credit training program
- Possess (or obtain within three months of hire) NASD Series 7 and 63 securities licenses
- MBA or Banking Experience
- Regular travel within our Southeastern region, and occasional travel elsewhere
US-GA-Atlanta-3475 Piedmont Road NE / 00707
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...