Express Delivery Driver
Health Insurance Offered!!
• Load and unload vehicle using appropriate means
• Deliver customer orders by taking shortest and/or quickest route to customer location, observing all traffic laws, safety regulations and company policies
• Obtain required signatures and return completed order and/or trip paperwork to designated location
• Pick up customer returns and complete RMA form correctly
• Responsible for care of vehicle (oil, gas, water, tires, cleanliness, etc.)
• Assist warehouse personnel pulling orders or other duties as needed
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers, whether internal or external
CANDIDATE MUST BE 19+ YEARS OLD
• Must have a good memory and accuracy with parts numbers and have the ability to lift 80 pounds of automotive tires and parts repeatedly
• Candidate must hold and maintain a clean driving record and be willing to participate in the company’s random drug screen program for drivers
Smitten with the love of oil distribution, the founding Schmidt family owns and operates U.S. Venture (formerly U.S. Oil). The...