Express Delivery Driver
Health Insurance Offered!!
• Load and unload vehicle using appropriate means
• Deliver customer orders by taking shortest and/or quickest route to customer location, observing all traffic laws, safety regulations and company policies
• Obtain required signatures and return completed order and/or trip paperwork to designated location
• Pick up customer returns and complete RMA form correctly
• Responsible for care of vehicle (oil, gas, water, tires, cleanliness, etc.)
• Assist warehouse personnel pulling orders or other duties as needed
• Responsible for providing excellent customer service to all customers, whether internal or external
CANDIDATE MUST BE 19+ YEARS OLD
• Must have a good memory and accuracy with parts numbers and have the ability to lift 80 pounds of automotive tires and parts repeatedly
• Candidate must hold and maintain a clean driving record and be willing to participate in the company’s random drug screen program for drivers
U.S. Oil - 22 months ago
Smitten with the love of oil distribution, the founding Schmidt family owns and operates U.S. Venture (formerly U.S. Oil). The...