Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, makes technology make a difference by providing software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and delivers value. Compuware solutions make the world's most important technologies perform at their best for leading organizations worldwide, including 46 of the top 50 Fortune 500 companies and 12 of the top 20 most visited U.S. web sites.
Position Description & Responsibilities:
Compuware is looking to hire an End-to-End Monitoring Performance Engineer to join our growing professional services division to support one of our current government customers. In this role, you shall develop, implement, and continually monitor the health of mission critical system portfolios
- Analyze performance data to identify potential bottlenecks and areas for improvement.
- Capture and document end-to-end monitoring mappings (transactions, application components, servers and connections). Validate and document and review findings with customer mission area teams.
- Develop Monitoring Design documentation including dashboard designs, alerting strategy and triage methodologies for mission critical applications.
- Assist with the development of synthetic transactions to proactively determine the health of the mission critical applications and implement into the monitoring and alerting strategy.
- Play a lead role in generation, management and reporting the end-to-end performance data as captured by the monitoring tools and proactively work with application, operations and network teams in resolving performance issues to improve customer experience for mission critical IT applications
- Develop early performance profiling methodologies to assist development teams.
- Integrate Performance Engineering into the customer software development life cycle.
- Facilitate coordinated decisions made within and across groups.
- Be focused on operational stability, cost savings, continuous improvement, standardization and customer experience.
- Seven plus (7+) years of IT consulting experience with demonstrated experience in domains across the application lifecycle (IT Governance, Architecture, Development, Data Analytics, IT Quality, and Operations).
- Three plus (3+) years of in-depth experience in IT operations – application, infrastructure, network, data center.
- Must be able to obtain a level of Public Trust clearance for the position. Proof of U.S. Citizenship will need to be provided to be eligible for the clearance per contractual requirements.
We offer a competitive benefits package to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and continued education reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
Compuware - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Compuware Corporation, the technology performance company, provides software, experts and best practices to ensure technology works well and...