DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Recruiting Manager
JOB SUMMARY: The Recruiting Supervisor is responsible for full life-cycle recruiting; recruiting, screening, and on-boarding of branch personnel by using creative sourcing methods (internal and external).
- Partner with Supervisors and Vice-President to determine staffing needs.
- Screen resumes, interview candidates (by phone and in person), administer appropriate assessments, reference/background checking, make recommendations for hire (or not to hire) and deliver employment offers for both exempt and non-exempt position openings within an assigned territory.
- Serve as an expert for recruiting candidates within an assigned territory.
- Use traditional and non-traditional resources to identify attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, Career Builder, etc. .
- Follow up with candidates Supervisors to ensure updated information on the hiring process status.
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with internal and external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Communicate important employment information during delivery of employment offers (i.e. benefits, compensation, non-compete agreements, etc.)
- Work with HR to ensure compliance with all federal/state laws and regulations including Affirmative Action Plan compliance.
- Manage current candidate activity and record keeping.
- Manage application/resume file and retention according to company policy.
- Maintain memberships and affiliations with trade/professional organizations related to recruiting.
- Complete New Hire Paperwork; enter information into HR system.
- Conduct 4 day new hire orientation session to acquaint new employees with policies, practices and system usage.
- Two to Three years of full life cycle recruiting in high volume environment; recruiting background with financial institution preferred.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Excellent written/oral communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of current federal/state regulations related to employment (i.e. EEOC, ADA, etc.)
- Computer proficiency with MS Office and internet.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Ability to travel locally within a specific geographic area; limited travel outside of specific geographic area (some overnight travel).
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
CareerBuilder - 12 months ago