Job Title: Sephora Product Consultant
- San Diego, CA---Fashion Valley Mall, 01950
Over 110 years ago, James Cash Penney founded his company on the principle of treating customers the way he wanted to be treated: Fair and Square. Today, rooted in this rich legacy, we are re-imagining every aspect of our business in order to reclaim our birthright and become America’s favorite store. The truth is, we’re fine growing old. We’re not fine with growing stale. So we are throwing open the windows and letting in some fresh air. With 1,100 stores and jcp.com, we’re focused on delivering an exciting, new shopping experience that is in sync with the rhythm of our customers’ lives through exceptionally curated merchandise, artful presentation and unmatched customer service. Most critical to our success is enlisting the industry’s best talent to fuel our transformation and help change the way America shops for goods.
Creating the energy within a Sephora inside jcpenney, Product Consultants play a pivotal role for impacting client service engagement; providing exceptional product knowledge; and applying creative artistic techniques that uniquely differentiates America’s Favorite Store. Reporting directly to the Beauty Manager, Product Consultants model the knowledge, skills, and abilities by upholding the Sephora brand within jcpenney.
Core Competencies & Accomplishments:
- Passionately provide professional, courteous service for the ultimate client experience through knowledgeable consultations and demonstrated applications.
- Provide an alluring shopping experience by maintaining merchandising standards in a fast paced work environment.
- Actively participate in events to drive client engagement and sales.
- Pursue continuous training for development and growth while achieving operational excellence.
- Confidence in delivering exceptional client service.
- Actively engage and educate clients on products.
- Comfortable in artistic application.
- Ability to apply selling strategies.
A century-old name in retailing, J. C. Penney is reinventing itself to modernize its iconic but sagging department store business. The...