M.D./D.O. Board certified in Internal Medicine and Board-eligible or certified in Neurology State of New Mexico Medical License required and Residency trained in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
Primary Job Functions
- Makes all professional medical judgments in the care of patients seen.
- Manages the physician/patient relationship.
- Participates in system-wide health management initiatives.
- Provides input into the practice site’s financial, clinical, and service quality performance; budget; capital plan; and personnel issues.
- Assists in the development and implementation of clinical and service standards.
- Receives and resolves patient complaints.
- Participates in the recruitment and replacement of other providers.
- Enhances professional growth and development through participation in educational programs, literature review, in-services, and workshops.
- Performs other functions as required.
Presbyterian Healthcare Services - 2 years ago