Provide instruction on the installation, configuration, operation, and maintenance of military tactical systems such as AFATDS, JADOCS servers and associated workstations by configuring, operating and conducting system troubleshooting in accordance with supporting technical documentation in both a classroom training and COC, collective staff training environment.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Position is contingent upon contract award.
- Rebuild AFATDS and JADOCS systems for future exercises.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the employment of AFTADS and JADOCS in addition to having a solid working knowledge of other USMC and Joint C2 systems.
- Develop AFATDS instructional material to provide instruction on the interoperability of C2PC and AFATDS using the Effects Management Tool (EMT) in C2PC.
- Develop JADOCS instructional material and provide instruction on JADOCS.
- Provide subject matter expertise support on AFATDS and JADOCS during exercises to validate training curriculum.
- Provides subject matter expertise and feedback to C2 TECOE through approved channels in regards to software improvements.
- Perform AFATDS and JADOCS system administrator duties to include database management and system security.
- Provide instruction on military C2 tactical system interoperability with respect to AFATDS and JADOCS, wile operating in a COC environment.
- Maintain currency in service, joint, multi-national, and coalition fire support control procedures and practices.
- Will travel to conduct on-site instruction and technical assistance on AFATDS and JADOCS as required to include field training environments as well as participate in mobile training teams.
MINIMUM TANGIBLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- UNIX System Administrator Level 2 Certification
- Graduation from a formal DoD AFATDS training course.
- Possess a secret clearance
- A minimum of six years of military operational planning experience for task personnel performing IOS functions
- A minimum of six years of military fire support operations experience for task personnel performing AFATDS and JADOCS functions
- A minimum of three years of experience in the installation, operation, and maintenance of UNIX, Windows and Windows Server, and the system administrated, for personnel performing system administration functions
- Have documented experience utilizing routing protocols including implementing Cisco equipment
- Have demonstrated experience with UNIX, Linux, Microsoft Operating Systems, and principles of database installation, configuration, and operation
- Have CompTIA Security+ and Network+ credentials for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level II in accordance with the Department of Defense Instruction (DODI) 8570.1
- Bachelor's degree preferred; with a major in history, management, military science, political science or equivalent area desired.
- Completion of a military level career school preferred, officer or NCO.
- Experience in the USMC preferred.
Engility Corporation - 11 months ago
When Uncle Sam says, "I want you for the US Army," Engility Holdings strives to answer the call, and then some. A government...