L-3 is seeking a Knowledge Management SME in the Washington DC metropolitan area to support current business pursuit efforts.
The desired candidate should have Information Technology (IT) experience across a variety of functional areas to include: project management, web/portal development, software development, system/software architecture design, and application of knowledge management processes developing and implementing business processes in DoD environments.
This is a service-on-call position and will coordinate with other team members to define and develop solutions for pursuits related to knowledge management.
Specific duties include:
Work is performed in a high-energy fast paced environment, working against deadlines.
- Analyze business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing processes and systems with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency.
- Support proposal development in response to customer requirements related to business process engineering and implementation.
- Develop plans for automated knowledge management systems from project inception to conclusion including systems requirements determination.
- Extensive background in process analysis / business process reengineering.
- Excellent public speaking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Experience tailoring portals to implement business processes.
- Knowledge Institute Certified Knowledge Practitioner certification.
- ITILv3 2011 Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management
- Experience with processes in the Federal Government, especially the IC community.
8 Years Related Technical Expereince
- BS degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or other related education. Experience can be substituted for education
L-3 STRATIS is among the largest divisions of global defense leader, L-3. We provide cybersecurity, intelligence, and enterprise information technology services and solutions to the Intelligence Community; the Department of Defense; U.S. federal civilian, state, and local government agencies; and international customers. L-3 STRATIS is proud of our many long-term partnerships with our customers. We take their missions as our own, always aiming to improve our level of service. Our employees take pride in their consistent application of industry best practices and their ongoing dedication to the highest standards of business ethics – reflected in our motto,
Powered by Excellence
We offer a competitive benefits package for Full time and Part time employees to include: paid holidays, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long and short term disability and company paid life insurance, 401(k) Employee Stock Purchase Plan, referral bonuses and tuition reimbursement.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing to include background checks.
US Security Clearance Required
Day - 1st
Yes, 10 % of the Time
L-3 is a top ten defense company that delivers superior performance to the U.S. government, our allies and leading corporations throughout...