The Senior Auditor will act at the “In Charge” level for audits and will be responsible for planning, fieldwork, and wrap up for smaller size audits.
- Perform detailed review of audit work papers
- Responsible for creating the final audit report
- Supervise 1-3 staff at client sites and draft financial statements
- Proactively interact with the key client management team to gather information and make recommendations
- Train and supervise staff on audit processes
- Assess performance of staff for engagement reviews
The Ideal Candidate Will Possess the Following:
- 2+ years RECENT auditing experience in a public accounting position
- Government and/or tribal and/or gaming experience
- BS or MS in Accounting
- CPA license is preferred, CFE a plus
- Proficiency in GAAP reporting standards, Single Audit Act Standards, and Government Auditing Standards.
- Strong software skills in Word, Excel, and CaseWare
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- Demonstrated experience in supervising, mentoring, coaching, and training staff
- Strong leadership skills with a positive team player attitude
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Open to Travel
Indeed - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
JOSEPH EVE is a CPA firm specializing in accounting and business solutions for Native American tribal governments, businesses, and...