Job ID #: 22552
Company : Expedia, Inc.
Location : USA - WA - Bellevue
Functional Area : Technology
Employment Type : Full-Time Regular
Education Required : Bachelor of Science
Experience Required : 5-7 Years
Relocation Provided : Yes
Expedia has embarked on a financial systems transformation project which includes the implementation of Oracle E- Business Suite (EBS) R12. In conjunction with this initiative, Expedia Oracle Enterprise Systems Test team is hiring an Oracle Applications Test Analyst for Order to Cash workstream to take part in design review, test planning, test execution and Defect Management for Oracle Standard features and Customizations. This role requires good understanding of Order to Cash End to End business processes and ability to understand the customizations of those processes to facilitate the implementation of our Oracle EBS platform. You would be a critical part of a growing Corp IT team using the latest technology to improve our employee and partner experience across web and mobile platforms, empowering thousands of employees and partners to work and deliver every day.
Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Work with Functional Analysts, Dev and Test teams to review functional and technical specifications to promote quality in the early stages of the project
- Create & Execute test cases, Report & Track Test execution and Defect metrics for projects and enhancements using sophisticated test and Defect management tools
- Work closely with the neighboring teams in the Expedia End to End Technology stack to coordinate the neighbor and end to end testing
- Coordinate with Offshore testers for System and Regression testing
- Work closely with Automation analysts to provide functional inputs to help with test automation
- Recognized as group expert of a specific feature or component and contributes this expertise to others. Detect underlying problems and patterns and looks beyond the obvious.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving environment
Additional Skills Desired:
- BS in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in testing Oracle EBS application modules like Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Accounts Receivables, Advanced Collections, General Ledger
- Proven ability to understand and translate functional requirements into working test plans and test cases for complex features
- Hands on experience using Test Management and Defect Management tools (Example: HP Quality Center, TestLink, Team Foundation Server)
- In-depth knowledge and experience with QA and Testing, Test methodologies and how Test fits into the SDLC
- Familiarity with SDLC process and have hands on testing experience
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong knowledge of SQL, PL/SQL, relational databases & XML
Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment.
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Good understanding of programming with strong coding and debugging abilities
- Experience testing web services is a strong plus
- Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Our mission is to revolutionize travel through the power of technology.
Collectively, the Expedia, Inc. brands cover virtually every aspect of researching, planning, and booking travel, from choosing the best airplane seat, to reading personal travel reviews of hotels, to planning what to do in a destination once you arrive. The Expedia, Inc. portfolio serves both leisure and business travelers with tastes and budgets ranging from modest to luxury. Expedia delivers consumer travel demand from nearly every continent to nearly 149,000 hotels and hundreds of airlines, tour operators, car rental companies and destination services supply partners. Please visit http://bit.ly/expediabrands to learn more about our travel brands.
This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Expedia - 17 months ago
As citizens of Expedia we don’t have a national anthem or a native dish (okay, maybe beer and late-night sliders), but we do have a...