Provide direction for the daily processing and administrative support for the Global Supply Chain team. Manage document workflow for procurement documents as well as the ISO leader for the Global Supply Chain Team. Maintain database systems within AS400 , Infor XA and PC applications. Continuous Improvement focus for supplier communication and process improvements. Coordinate the annual supplier meeting.
• Manage procurement workflow documents, mainly Purchase Order management, and provide maintenance to data base systems to ensure data integrity and smooth material flow
• Organize the annual supplier meeting
• ISO leader for the team in all aspects of maintaining ISO certification.
• Assist Global Supply Chain in resolving purchase order/invoice/payment issues, compiling systems information needed for project initiatives, and managing supply base projects.
• Perform administrative duties including copying, filing, directing phone calls, and data entry.
• Responsible for the department Concur account
• Responsible for the supplier Certificate of Insurance – keeping track of expired certificates and up to date certificates
• Supports the Commercialization Team with the entering of the tooling purchase orders
Describe any special skills needed to perform the job duties. Examples: other languages, special math or writing skills, experience with specific tools, equipment, computer hardware or software, knowledge of special terminology.
• Microsoft Office
• Purchase Order management
• Project Management and strong organizational skills
• MAPICS/Infor XA experience a plus
• Customer Service, good phone presence
• Minimum High School Education, Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred
MTD Products Inc - 23 months ago
MTD Products wants to mow down its foes. The outdoor power equipment manufacturer makes walk-behind and tractor mowers, snow throwers,...