Spinnaker Support helps clients extend and maximize the life of their software investment by utilizing a support team with personally assigned engineers for each client, thus allowing them a group of experts to seamlessly assist in the maintenance and support of their SAP systems.
We offer responsive, global third-party support to maintain our clients’ current SAP software environment and technical consulting services to assist users wanting to upgrade. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Spinnaker Support also runs consulting and support operations in Singapore and London.
We have an immediate opening for a Vice President, Sales – West Region, SAP Maintenance & Support Services . This position can be located in the West coast region of the U.S. (preferably San Francisco Bay Area, or Seattle) and will require moderate travel, up to 50% in the first year. This position is primarily responsible for selling third-party maintenance, application and technical support services into the SAP North American client base. Responsible for establishing and building relationships with new and existing prospective customers and maintaining consistent contact; conducting targeted telemarketing campaigns to generate and qualify leads; developing and closing opportunities for the services we deliver; and maintaining the CRM database.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Success in selling to a quota provided and agreed upon
- Contribute to the team selling approach
- Contribute to the marketing team ideas, and constructive suggestions for new approaches
- Develop long-term and sustainable client relationships
- Create value with current client base in selling additional services into those
- Account manage any corporate or commercial terms/issues
- Develop and maintain necessary opportunity pipeline to support sales quota performance expectations
- Experience selling SAP and or JDE maintenance, outsourcing, or consulting services
- Experience working closely with marketing to develop sales collateral
- Must be self-motivated, a strong team player, and strive to work in a highly collaborative environment
- Desire to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment and ability to work autonomously with limited supervision
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong work ethic and business ethics
- Ability to instill confidence in clients and be persuasive
Spinnaker offers a comprehensive benefits package and has been listed by Inc. Magazine twice consecutively as a Top 500 of Fastest Growing Private Company in the Americas.
- 5 plus years of direct sales experience
- 2 plus years of SAP or JDE maintenance services sales preferred
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Microsoft Office and desktop applications experience, strong PowerPoint and presentation knowledge required, ability to map process, write work instructions
- Salesforce.com (or similar CRM) experience a plus
To apply for this position please send your resume and salary requirements to careers@spinnakersupport . Please note which position you are applying to in the subject line.