See what its like to be part of an employee owned company. The qualified applicant will become part of Aveshka's team to support the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) Passenger Systems Program Office (PSPO) suite of computer and automated software applications. CBP PSPO supports a broad range of complex business systems which are instrumental to the CBP mission of securing our borders while facilitating legitimate trade and travel.
Aveshka is seeking qualified team members in software development, system engineering, testing, requirements, operations, database specialists and other staff to support the full lifecycle development.
Must have an active or be able to obtain a DHS/CBP security clearance.
- Prior experience with CBP desired.
- Experience with legacy mainframe/COBOL/Datacom preferred.
- Designs and plans network communications systems.
- Providing specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Providing specific detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducting testing of network design.
- Maintaining technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, multiplexers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc. Evaluates and reports on new communications technologies to enhance capabilities of the network
- All work will be performed on site at CBP offices in Northern Virginia. Some local travel to various CBP sites may be required. Travel to sites outside the Washington DC area may be required.
Aveshka Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Aveshka is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
Aveshka is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Aveshka, Inc. - 16 months ago