Security Clearance: Top Secret or DoE Q equivalent.
CACI International, Inc.
Mid-level SQL Server Database Administrator (TO 304/322/323) Job JN: 61831
Mid-level SQL Server Database Administrator (TO 304/322/323) (61831)
Information Systems - Database
Security Clearance : Secret
Clearance Status : Must be Obtainable
Schedule : Full Time
Type of Travel : Continental US
Percent of Travel Required : Up to 10%
Serves as a SQL Server Database Administrator providing in-depth experience and quality support to the Government by effectively administering SQL Server Production, Test and Development Databases. Performing backups, restores, troubleshooting server and database issues, planning and monitoring database growth, replication management, log rolling, building and rebuilding indexes, supporting disaster recovery. In-depth knowledge of report and query tools and practices. The candidate must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills and be very detail-oriented. The candidate should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a professional appearance, a positive attitude, the ability to work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, and the ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
Travel Rqmts: Minimal (10%)
- Typically requires bachelor's degree or equivalent, and five to seven years of related experience.
- 5+ years of progressively DBA related experience with SQL 2000, 2005, 2008
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
- Demonstrated knowledge of Transact-SQL
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with SQL Server 2000, 2005, and 2008, specifically with programs for the Federal Government and/or Department of Defense
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Tools including Access, Outlook, Excel, Word
- Knowledge of PVCS Source control
- Demonstrated knowledge of administering Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 domain with customer oversight.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Database Upgrades, Security Patches and, Service Packs
- Demonstrated knowledge of Disaster Recovery
- Demonstrated knowledge of Administration of DB servers including monitoring of scheduled jobs, server status, error logs, disk space, archives, etc.
- Conducts database performance monitoring and tuning, lock resolution, and integrity checks
- Supports security reporting and compliance to support government required audits
- Proficiency in MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint a plus
- Oracle 10, 11 Database Administration experience
- Oracle 10, 11 PL/SQL and SQL experience
- Unix experience with Solaris 8, 9, 10 and Linux
- Software Development cycle experience with SQL Server and Oracle Database systems
eVenture Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
- Candidate must be able to pass a background check and obtain a Secret-Level DoD security clearance
Find many more similar opportunities online at IntelligenceCareers.com
Intelligencecareers.com - 16 months ago
CACI International Inc (CACI), along with its wholly owned subsidiaries and joint ventures, is an international information systems, high te...