• Answer high-volume of inbound service calls, place orders and explain/promote/sell the company's products and services.
• Maintain customer relationships by providing the highest level of service.
• Job duties are performed in a customer support/contact center environment with phone and email based customer interaction.
• Representatives must become well versed in several product lines and systems with flexibility to adapt to changes in products and services offered and demonstrate the ability to learn quickly.
Key Job Responsibilities
• Answer inbound telephone calls and place orders for several product lines.
• Promptly and courteously respond to customer inquiries, requests or complaints.
• Provide service excellence through order placement, timely follow up of service requests, and maintaining a positive attitude and friendly manner.
• Perform outbound follow up calls/send thank you cards to build relationships.
• Up-sell products and services offered in a casual conversational approach.
• Accurately enter and edit customer information and product orders in appropriate database(s).
• Investigate and resolve customer/student complaints promptly to ensure satisfaction.
• Document and escalate issues and complaints as outlined in escalation policy.
• Respond to general inquiry emails, chat sessions and voicemails.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the products and services offered by our company, to include knowledge of all customer information systems, web site navigation, and databases.
• Perform other duties as required or assigned which are reasonably within the scope of the activities stated above to achieve organizational goals.
• High school diploma or GED
• 1 - 3 years related experience
• Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
• Adaptability to changes in workload, systems and processes.
• MS Office knowledge
• Communication skills, written and verbal, to transmit information accurately and understandably, and to actively seek feedback.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and remain detail-oriented.
• Positive and friendly demeanor; ability to remain calm and professional under pressure and in stressful situations.
Kaplan - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Kaplan will put you to the test. The Washington Post subsidiary is perhaps best known for its test-preparation publications, which help...