The Intern, Application Development will assist higher level specialists in data collection and evaluation of work processes and policy effectiveness. This position will perform limited system analysis and design functions and may assist more senior Analysts in systems analysis.
This is a full-time summer internship and will require someone who can work at least 40 hours per week. Start and end dates will be based on availability and business need.
The items listed are essential functions of the position unless otherwise stated
Position Responsibilities :
Complete a Project analysis on a portion of a larger project.
Take a project through the SDLC process.
Develop a work plan for a project.
Assist in data collection and evaluation of work processes and policy effectiveness.
Perform limited system analysis and design functions and may assist more senior Analysts in systems analysis.
Nonessential function: other duties as assigned.
- Visual Studio 2008
- ASP.net 3.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation 3.5
- Microsoft Silverlight 3
- Microsoft Share Point Web Parts
- Oracle Database 10G
- Smart Client UI Application Block (CAP)
Applications must be received by 5 PM, April 12, 2013.
- Must be currently enrolled and have completed at least 60 credit hours with an accredited college or university.
- Preference may be given to those pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Programming or related field.
Brickstreet Mutual Insurance - 13 months ago