Liquid Wireless has teamed up with Publishers Clearing House to offer mobile users the chance to win $25,000 and other prizes instantly from their phone simply by installing top ranked mobile apps.
We're currently looking for a seasoned, agressive digital sales person to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a record of achievement with extra-curricular activities and/or projects. Two years of experience creating new business, establishing relationships with senior level clients and executives, and attending industry events is preferable, but not a requirement.
If you are aggressive and ambitious with a proven track record in ad sales, we want to hear from you!
The ideal candidate will:
- Prospect, negotiate, and close Lead Generation, Display & Sponsorship programs
- Develop and maintain advertising and sponsorship deals
- Collaborate with marketing team to build out proposals and media plans
- Monitor and evaluate campaign performance and client goals to ensure client objectives are met
- Drive sales to meet and exceed quarterly revenue goals
- Work with select partners to launch/test new ad strategies and products
- Bachelors degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Two years experience working with clients preferred
- Two years experience working in ad sales preferred
- Provent excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Passion for the business of media sales
Liquid Wireless is based in Portland Maine and offers great benefits including: Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401K Plans with company matching contribution.
If you have a passion for the future of mobile advertising and a strong motivation to work in a position you love, we’d love to hear from you! Apply today!
Apply online at http://liquidwireless.theresumator.com/apply/4o5TUm/Account-Executive.html
Publishers Clearing House - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
If your doorbell rings unexpectedly, it's probably just your neighbor stopping by for a chat. But it could be the Publishers Clearing...