Customer Service Specialist - Vehicle Remarketing –
We are Ally Financial
A company with a new approach and a rich history; o
ne that values openness, accountability and honesty.
Our company dates back to 1919 and is built on the strong foundation of GMAC Financial Services. Our associates and customers are at the heart of everything we do.
We serve more than 15 million customers worldwide and have financed more than 150 million cars/ trucks
Ally Financial is ranked the No.1 automotive finance company
Money Magazine rated Ally Bank as the Best Online Bank Package
Ally Financial consistently ranked within Fortune 500 Companies
Ally Financial strives to build a World Class culture that engages a diverse and vibrant team of professionals.
We seek employees who are motivated for success with processes aligned to promote inner-mobility, career growth and leadership development.
Ally Financial remains committed to offering a compelling employment proposition that enables us to expand our dynamic team.
Put your career on a path with a company that’s taking the financial services industry in a new direction and apply today!
to learn more.
The purpose of this position is to provide quality and efficient customer service by performing administrative duties related to the remarketing of vehicle returns. This position works with other team members to ensure that the daily workload of the center is completed.
- Communicate with customers, auto dealerships, vendors and financial institutions concerning retail and lease accounts.
- Accurately record actions taken on each account as outlined by established policy.
- Request assistance from a Team Leader as necessary.
- Meet metrics and be self driven to exceed those metrics
- Maintain strict confidentiality of information
- Miscellaneous duties and projects as assigned
- Authority to take action is limited to established policy
- Education level and related experience: High school diploma or GED required. At least 1 year customer service experience required and at least 1 year in the financial services, auto or remarketing industry preferred.
Special skills/abilities/competencies required:
- Analytical skills and ability to use judgment and business knowledge to obtain and recommend solutions
- Customer Service skills that support the Ally brand pillars
- Communication skills: verbal, written and listening
- Skilled in negotiation and conflict resolution
- Ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Basic Word ,Excel Outlook and Access
Working at Ally is Rewarding!
Ally's compensation program offers market-competitive base pay and above-market bonus pay potential based on achieving personal and company goals. Plus, we have a flexible paid-time-off program and emphasis on work-life balance.
Ally Offers Competitive Benefits:
· 401K Matching and Company Contributions
· Paid Time Off (Roll-over up to 150%)
· Variable Pay (bonuses)
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Comprehensive Health Insurance Coverage
· Vendor Partnership Discount Program
· Charitable Gift Contribution Matching
· Adoption Assistance
Ally is an equal opportunity employer in that our policy, in accordance with federal & state laws, prohibits employment discrimination solely on the basis of a person's race, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, or disability except where a reasonable, bona fide occupational qualification exists.
Automotive – Servicing
United States-Arkansas-LITTLE ROCK
Little Rock Remarketing - 2001435001
Jun 21, 2013, 4:04:05 PM
“Ally Financial Inc. is a leading automotive financial services company powered by a top direct banking franchise. Ally's automotive...