This position is located in Jacksonville, Florida.
GENERAL SUMMARY :
Performs jobs involved in setting up and operating woodworking machines such as power saws, molders, planers, shapers, joiners, carver machines, wood lathes, surfacers, and universal woodworking machines to fabricate wood products. Provides technical assistance, guidance, or training to lower level woodworkers and assists higher level woodworkers. Performs other tasks as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Five years directly related work experience.
- U.S. Citizen.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workplace.
- Complete the Basic Combat Engineers Course or equivalent.
- Ability to use woodworking machines such as power saws, molders, planers, shapers, joiners, corner machines, wood lather, etc.
- Ability to study specifications and mark and cut boards using patterns, templates, rulers, pencil and hand, and power saws.
- Ability to comply with all established methods, quality standards, and time schedules applicable to this position.
Honeywell - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...