Mattel Retail Service Division is seeking a Part Time Associate that lives within 20 miles of Belair, MD 21014 to team with Retail Service Representatives. Total weekly hours vary (from 10-40 hours per week).
Responsibilities include merchandising Mattel/Fisher Price products on the shelf, building displays, planogram compliance and resets, and implementation of P.O.P. material. Also included are participation in market Blitz Teams, special projects, account promotions, and in-store demonstrations.
Successful candidates will be flexible and enjoy a fast paced working environment.
Required Job Qualifications:
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have a Computer and Reliable Internet access to input weekly payroll/expense information and access email.
- Have a Valid Driver's License
- Own a Personal Vehicle/Reliable transportation/Car Insurance.
- Physical requirements; climbing ladders up to 12' tall, ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Available to work daytime hours during the week and occasional weekends.
We offer a competitive hourly rate plus mileage.
- Consumer product industry or retail experience.
- Previous Mattel experience a plus.
- High School Graduate
To be considered for this position, please apply online at www.mattel.com/careers
Mattel is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/V/D
Mattel is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Mattel - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Barbie is the platinum blonde in power at Mattel, the #1 toy maker in the world. Its products include Barbie and Polly Pocket dolls,...