1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
The employee will operate an assigned truck in the Woodford Shale area. The driver of the truck will assist in the onsite movement of various ClO2 equipment utilized in the completion of our water purification process. Drilling & frac locations are, at times, in remote locations and the driver should be comfortable driving in various environments, terrain and oilfield lease roads
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Moving ClO2 equipment onsite at the Customer's site
- Loading and unloading various equipment
- Ability to function "on-call" in order to respond to emergency call-outs as needed
- Willingness to work days or nights as the work load dictates
- Maintain an accurate log.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- This position will adhere to all local, state and federal laws governing the operation of a commercial motor vehicle. The position will drive and delivery various equipment in inclement weather, on small sometimes very tight locations and is required to drive on unpaved lease roads to make deliveries.
5.0 PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- Class A CDL with current Hazmat
- Valid DOT Medical Card
- 3+ years verifiable, up to date driving experience
- Ability to work “on-call” for emergency situations
- Pass a drug test, background check, road test, MVR review & physical assessment
6.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Prior oilfield driving experience.
- 1+ years of Hazmat driving
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) required and must be worn at all times on location:
- Moderate physical effort required.
- Climbing in and out of the truck multiple times a day
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Steel-toed safety shoes (Employee must provide)
- Safety Glasses (Provided by employer)
- Hard hats (Provided by employer)
- FRC (fire retardant clothing) attire (Provided by employer)