Work from Home as a Clinical Care Manager
AMC Health is a rapidly expanding, national Telehealth services and solution company conducting a search for an RN Care Manager to work telephonically from home. Care Manager-RNs nationwide.
AMC Health and its employees are dedicated to making a dynamic difference in the lives of our clients and their families using the latest technology in remote patient monitoring systems.
In this position, you will have direct patient contact via telephone and remote patient monitoring systems. You will work with patients, their families and medical health professionals to assess their healthcare needs and to motivate and coach them in developing self-management skills towards mutual goals of health stabilization and/or independent status.
- Licensed Registered Nurse in applicable state(s). Willing and able to obtain licensure in other states as necessary
- Minimum of 5 years of strong medical/surgical or critical care nursing.
- Minimum of 3 years in any combination of homecare, discharge planning, case management, and chronic disease management with specialty fields in pulmonary, endocrine, cardiac and other chronic diseases.
- Must have strong PC skills that include working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Certification(s) in Telehealth, Case Management and/or Specialty Area(s)
- Fluency in Spanish
- Establish your patients trust and confidence in you by contacting them on a regular basis. Positively influence their cooperation as you manage their ongoing healthcare.
- Conduct high level assessment, biometric and Interactive Voice Response data and trend analysis, triage, and care planning for your patients.
- Advocate for your patients and families by helping them to coordinate care and navigate resources throughout the healthcare system.
- Build relationships with your patients, their families, physician and healthcare team. Work as a team to set priorities, plan, organize, and implement interventions that move your patients toward goals of self-care and long term care outcomes of stabilization and/or independent status.
AMC Health’s talented employees are at the heart of our company success. We provide an opportunity for individuals to make a meaningful contribution through the use of new healthcare technologies to make the lives of patients managing a chronic condition easier. Be a part of the entrepreneurial spirit at AMC Health and grow professionally in a rewarding environment.
AMC Health based in New York, NY
AMC Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer