Business Office Manager will help our clinicians focus on patient care by providing them the support they need at the care center in a variety of areas.
- Plan, direct, and control the billing and office support functions.
- Direct administrative services and operations for the branch including: billing, purchasing, communications systems, space utilization, secretarial support, and mail services.
- Coordinate systems and procedures with medical records, data entry, claims review, and personnel functions to ensure efficiency and accuracy in operations
- Coordinate staff replacement as necessary
- Promote compliance with all fiscal intermediary and/or other third party payors through education and coaching
- Monitor systems, identify problem areas, and develop and implement actions plans
- Control, monitor, and order office and medical supplies.
- Prepare/conduct inventory control reports
1. High school diploma required. Bachelor Degree in business or related field preferred.
2. Minimum of two (2) years office management and supervisory experience. Healthcare environment preferred.
3. Demonstrated knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population. Excellent interpersonal skills including excellent verbal and written communication skills.
4. Strong computer and software skills.
5. Working knowledge of personnel management, record keeping, and office administration.
6. Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and automobile insurance coverage.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, pregnancy, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, military status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected characteristic.
Business Office Manager
Amedisys' philosophy, "Taking care of your loved ones as we would our own," has guided their growth into one of the nation’s...