The Radiology Manager is responsible for managing the day-to-day operations and staffing of imaging to ensure organizational viability, quality, safe delivery and review of Imaging Services from a technical perspective to inpatients, outpatients, and emergency patients in all areas of Imaging at the facility. This will be a full time exempt position.
- Bachelors degree from an accredited institution (degree will be verified)
- Current ARRT registry.
- Radiologic Technologist license in state of practice.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification for healthcare providers. Certification will be verified.
- Five years of technologist experience.
- Two years supervisory experience.
- Experience with a variety of computer programs including word processing, database, presentation, and spreadsheet applications.
- Hearing/Listening, Manual Dexterity, Seeing, Speaking
- Masters degree
- Budget creation and statistical analysis experience
All positions subject to close without notice
Intermountain Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
Intermountain Healthcare - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...