The senior sales role is to develop new business as well as increase revenue from existing clients. The ideal candidate will be successful and experienced in sales and business development. This seasoned sales professional should also have extensive experience in the technology and IT industry. The senior sales candidate should be highly motivated and have the ability to work independently. You will collaborate with project managers, technical engineers, and marketing coordinators to successful close sales.
- Complete and maintain pipeline development, sales forecasting, and data gathering
- Effectively record calls, monitor progress, and produce written sales reports.
- Needs identification and analysis
- Solution creation, cost generation, proposal presentations
- Closing and contract negotiations
- Driving sales through effective lead generation and prospect management
- Follow the company sales process to produce qualified sales opportunities
- Customer management, determining customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend products and services
- Accurately process client transactions, orders, and quotes
- Proactively recommend items needed by clients to increase client satisfaction and improver transaction profitability
- Present a professional image at all times to potential clients, existing clients, and vendors
Business and sales experience in the technology industry is required. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience and a proven track record for closing sales.
This is a full time position. Compensation includes salary, commission, and benefits.
Full time employees are expected to work 40 hours a week. Our office is located in Midtown Manhattan, some local travel to prospective or existing client sites.