In the context of a team approach, participates in creating and maintaining a family-like atmosphere in the RTC while working with assigned youth, their families, the group itself, and related agencies to achieve the goals of the youth’s individual treatment plan.
- Provides and or gives instruction to participants I the areas of housekeeping, recreation, nutrition, maintenance, personal hygiene and social skills.
- Provides direction and interaction consistent with individual treatment plans for all participants assigned to the facility as it occurs.
- Ability to safely and effectively implement a program routine that is geared to the treatment and growth needs of adolescents in our care.
- To provide group direction and safe programming in a therapeutic milieu.
- To fulfill role of case primary counselor and to plan treatment with RTC team for assigned children.
- To take on an area of administrative responsibility (i.e. - allowances, etc.)
- Must be available to work part time hours. Shifts available are second shift M-F (4pm-10pm or 6pm-12am) and first/second shift on weekends.
- BA degree in the human services field and one year paid experience in the field or any combination of college education or paid experience in the field on a year to year basis.
- Must have valid driver’s license.
- A basic knowledge of adolescent development and tasks is necessary.
NorthEast Treatment Centers (NET), a non-profit, licensed and accredited organization, offers a range of behavioral health and social...