Line of Business: Community Banking Div Group
Job Category: Administrative Support Workers
1. High School diploma or equivalent
2. Two to five years experience as a Teller
3. Demonstrated ability to read, follow written instructions and accurately
complete written reports
4. Good interpersonal skills
5. Ability to use office machines and perform basic mathematical functions
6. Demonstrated ability to deliver good client service and provide team
7. Ability to successfully complete all Bank training required for position of
8. Demonstrated ability to execute on all teller-related duties
9. Willingness to travel to accommodate temporary staffing needs as required
10. Capability to lift a minimum of 30 lbs
11. Ability to speak fluent English
1. Provide professional client service, which includes, but is not limited to:
performing accurate transactions, greeting the client, smiling, using the
client?s name during the transaction, and thanking each client for his or her
business. Refer clients to other branch personnel as needed.
2. Assist Teller with complex transactions as directed by supervisor.
3. At the discretion of the Teller Supervisor, Teller Coordinator, or Financial
Center Manager, help Tellers in training, function as the vault custodian, and
assist less experienced Tellers in the efficient handling of clients? needs.
4. At discretion and direction of supervisor, function as the Teller Advisor.
5. Follow all operating procedures as outlined in the Branch Operations Manual
6. Ensure that teller operations are functioning smoothly by consistently
participating and assisting other team members as needed.
7. Handle proportionate volume of work based on branch demands.
*An electronic assessment is required for this position. Please look for an
e-mail with the subject line "BB&T Teller Vision Assessment Request" the day
after you apply.**
BB&T Human Systems - 18 months ago
BB&T Corporation (BB&T) is a financial holding company. The Company conducts its business operations primarily through its...