1. Work the daily proof payment reject report (OFTI) and reprocess payments as appropriate (as determined by on-line review of rejected items).
2. Work the daily Non-Sufficient Funds report, reversing loan payments as appropriate and communicating with responsible lender.
3. Ensure that the NSF account remains in balance with limited aged items.
4. Reviews certain system daily error reports (including, but not limited to the CL100, CL200, CL241, CL085) and makes the necessary corrections to the loans. Monitors error trends within the reports to identify training needs and quality issues.
5. Reviews monthly error reports (including, but not limited to the 10x report, the 1099 indicator report, the late charge assessment report, the cc500 report) and makes the necessary corrections to loans. Monitors error trends with the reports to identify training needs and quality issues.
6. Monitors all SWAP loans to ensure all payment schedules are established on AFS in a timely manner.
7. Performs a quality control review on a percentage of payment/advance and maintenance processing to ensure accurate processing, reporting any identified errors to the appropriate party.
8. Develops a strong detailed knowledge of the particular hub functions that are being supported in order to help answer processing questions.
9. Assists in producing monthly management reports on volumes, quality, etc. as requested.
10. Provides training and assistance to less experienced employees as requested.
11. Provides assistance to management on special projects such as reports and special data analysis.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High school diploma or GED some college coursework in Business preferred.
2. At least two years commercial loan operations experience.
3. Knowledge of AFS loan system preferred.
4. Must be able to work in a high volume production environment.
5. Must be detail oriented and have the ability to multi-task and meet multiple deadlines.
6. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Must have a demonstrated ability to problem solve, be detail and multi-task oriented while having the ability to meet multiple deadlines
8. Must be able read, comprehend and retain knowledge concerning Loan Operations procedures.
Strong PC skills.
Knowledge of bank policies and regulatory requirements
The needle of this Compass points south. Compass Bancshares is the holding company for Compass Bank, which does business as BBVA Compass....