-- Essential Functions 40% Global Strategy- Lead the development of the Global brand strategy for Lurasidone
40% Tactical Execution-Execute the Global pre-launch/launch strategy
- Work side-by-side with Affiliates to analyze competitive situation, identify barriers to access, educational gaps within Global customer groups, and unmet needs in key markets
- Test US commercial concepts for Global positioning and messaging, branding, and educational platform messaging
- Lead the Lurasidone Global Issues Management Team and develop a process to identify and address issues having Global impact as they arise
- Work cross-functionally with the Latuda US Brand Team, Canada, DSP Global Strategic Planning, DSP Affiliates, Alliance Partners, Sunovion Medical, and Sunovion HEOR to develop the Global strategic marketing plan for Lurasidone.
- Develop Global pricing strategy and communicate project learnings
- Develop and manage relationships with Global opinion leaders in partnership with Latuda US Brand Team, US Medical, Canada, DSP Affiliates, and Alliance Partners
- Collaborate with US Medical as it relates to Global impact of key data releases
- Manage Global congress strategy in collaboration with Alliance Partners, DSP Affiliates, Canada, US Latuda Brand Team, and US Medical
10% Brand Planning-Oversee the development of the Brand Council process with Affiliates
- Develop Global brand plans and budgets for Lurasidone.
- Develop and maintain the Global brand book for Lurasidone.
- Build a team of strategic vendor partners to execute tactical plan
- Buiild and leverage a network of partners internal to Sunovion to aid with tactical development and execution where appropriate
- Develop a Global disease state education campaigns and assist Affiliates with tactical execution of the campaigns
- Collaborate with Latuda US Brand Team and US Medical to develop a comprehensive Global speaker slide library and maintain the slides for the leveraging of affiliates
- Manage relationships with Global professional and advocacy organizations while assisting affiliates in establishing relationships with local branches of Global organizations
- Design and drive the internal communication plan as it relates to Global activities
- Plan and manage the Takeda Commercial Working Group meetings.
- Maintain a positive and working partnership with Latuda US Brand Team, Canada, DSP Affiliates, and Alliance Partners to ensure coordination and collaboration wherever possible.
- Understand and adhere to FDA, OPDP, MHRA, ABPI, PAAB, and internal regulatory guidelines
- Develop, manage, and lead the Brand Council process to obtain Affiliate input and incorporate into Global planning
- Review Affiliate brand plans, provide input, and assist in plan development where appropriate to ensure alignment with Global brand strategy
- Assess the risks and benefits of business plans, and conduct effective market research or additional studies where appropriate to maximize commercialization of Lurasidone across markets Minimum education requirements Bachelors Experience required 5 - 7 Years Knowledge & skills (general and technical) •Previous international commercial experience required
- Experience working on a US launched brand required preferably as the brand lead
- Previous P&L accountability required
- Line management (i.e. objective setting, evaluation, feedback, and developing people experience required
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills, ability to develop and maintain budgets, as will as a basic understanding of forecasting models preferred
- Ability to provide quantitative and qualitative inputs for the development of business cases and other financial assessments (ROI, NPVs)
- Previous life cycle management experience preferred
- Experience in the schizophrenia or bipolar marketplace preferred
- Global mindset Confidential Data All information (written, verbal, electronic, etc.) that an employee encounters is considered confidential. Compliance Achieve and maintain Compliance with all applicable regulatory, legal and operational rules and procedures, by ensuring that all plans and activities for and on behalf of Sunovion are carried out with the "best" industry practices and the highest ethical standards. Mental/Physical Requirements Fast paced environment handling multiple demands. Must be able to exercise appropriate judgment as necessary. Requires a high level of initiative and independence. Excellent written and oral communication skills required. Requires ability to use a personal computer for extended periods of time.