This contract designer is a critical role in our marketing department supporting global design initiatives both online and offline in support of our strategic initiatives. his person will work directly with the Lexington Marketing team and supporting our Graphic Designer.Looking for someone with B2B IT industry experience, designing to IT audience.
The designer will be responsible for executing the creative approaches for our marketing communications materials and campaigns across all media (heavily online). Working closely with the web and campaign managers, writers and management team, the designer will work to create powerful, distinctive and effective messages and approaches that will fulfill our objectives and deliver high quality results.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
- Develop imagery for use online -- email, search and web banners and other graphics
- Designing new landing pages for use on the web and search to improve conversion rates
- Develop and or layout content in a template for use online and offline -
- Presentations, articles, papers, etc.
- Ability to develop templates/emails (HTML for Marketo or Indesign for collateral).
- Ability to create and edit video a plus.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong production skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Knowledge of printing quality standards including digital publishing
- Exceptional quality control process and on-press supervision experience
- Experience in web design, online/interactive advertising, HTML, WordPress a plus.
- B2B IT category experience preferred.
- Comfortable in collaborating with creative director, writers and production.
- Strong work ethic and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of 7 years agency experience as an Graphic Designer.
- A portfolio that displays expertise in creative communications development and design implementation both online and offline
- Strong talent in all elements of design, typography, web
- Expertise and working knowledge of CS5 In-Design, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel
- Working knowledge for video editing a plus
Benefits: Ipswitch provides their employees a comprehensive full benefits package. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, tuition reimbursement, online training program, paid time off, fitness and wellness benefits. We value our employees and provide you a unique working environment to harvest your talents. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team.
Ipswitch, Inc. has been named one of the Boston Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in 2010, 2011 and 2012 in the greater Boston area. It is an exciting time at Ipswitch! We would like to have you join our team!!!
Ipswitch develops and markets innovative IT software that is easy to learn and use. More than 100 million people worldwide use Ipswitch...