Traffic Control Monitor is responsible for the enforcement of the vehicular and pedestrian traffic.
Duties and Responsibilities
Education: High school diploma or GED.
- Monitors incoming guests to the facility/location
- Directs traffic to assigned parking sites.
- Manages the traffic flow into entrances and exits
- Monitors parking gate and reports equipment malfunctions to the appropriate staff.
- May require one year of traffic and or security enforcement Skills
- Excellent verbal and customer service skills.
- May lift up to 50 lbs.
Central Parking System is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Central Parking System - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard