The heart of Bauer Hockey is built around one simple idea -- innovation. Whether that innovation is called Vapor, Supreme or Nexus, the principle is the same: think something that nobody has thought before, or improve something that already exists. It's how we create our products, and it's the way we treat the people we work with.
Want to join our team as Director of Finance for Bauer Hockey?
As Director of Finance, you will provide operational insight into the business and lead the financial planning and analysis efforts to develop and execute annual budgets, financial plans and long range financial forecasts. You will present clear, concise analysis and accurate summarization of the business’ financial results. The successful candidate will analyze business risks and opportunities and collaborate with leadership and product line managers to drive sales and margin growth in all regions. You will prepare and issue monthly financial reports for the executive team including key profitability issues and solutions related to the business’ performance. The successful candidate will participate in the design and implementation of ERP and financial system enhancements. You will manage relationships cross functionally to provide business, financial and strategic leadership and collaborate with the Finance organization to ensure all accounting standards, business policies and controls are continually met.
Interested yet? Good. Us too. We're pretty sure you'll want to know we offer one of the most generous benefits packages around. Things like a 401(k) retirement plan, casual work environment, and a host of other perks we don't have room to mention here.
- Bachelor’s degree and Master’s degree with 8+ years of experience in Finance or related field OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience in budgeting, forecasting, financial analysis and strategic planning.
- Strong knowledge of general accounting concepts (preferably IFRS).
- SAP experience preferred.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand challenges/concerns and develop resolutions.
We're interested in learning more about you and appreciate you taking the time to apply online.
Bauer is committed to employing a diverse workforce.
Only those persons chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Performance Sports Group Ltd. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard