- Provide Medicl Records Support services for Patient Administration Department.
- Responsible for filing medical, X-ray and associated patient records in designated filing and storage files, keeping in the proper sequence designated.
MUST APPLY ONLINE. Resumes alone are not accepted.
- Must retain the necessary skills and knowledge to carry out medical clerical duties assigned.
- Must be well versed in the medical terminology and coding information pertaining to records handled.
- Skill in the use of personal computers including a variety of software programs, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Please note that pursuant to a government contract, this position requires U.S. Citizenship status.
- Must have a favorably completed National Agency Check and Local Check (NACLC).
You may cut and paste your resume to the bottom of your application.