Looking for an Exciting, Part-time opportunity to work in a fun, fast-paced environment!!!! Look No Further! The Brunswick Corporation has over 165 years of being the leader in the recreation and leisure products industry with sales of excess of $400 million.
We are currently in need of Part-Time Snack Bar Attendants/Cooks for Brunswick Colony Lanes located in Wallingford, CT.
Snack Bar Attendants/Cooks prepare, sell and serve food and beverage to customers and report to the General Manager or Food & Beverage Supervisor.
• Maintains refrigerator, freezer and inventories in an orderly and clean manner
• Prepackages all food products according to BRC regulations
• Receives food and supplies, where applicable
• Rotates food supplies according to standard food rotation procedure
• Provides friendly, courteous, polite, and helpful customer service
• Cooks and prepares food according to BRC center specifications (methods and portions)
• Sets up snack bar for shift
• Operates cash register and completes food checks where applicable
• Maintains cleanliness of snack bar
• Stocks, Portions, Prepares and sells all Pizza items according to Noble Romans specifications and regulations.
• Operates food preparation equipment
• Provides a safe environment for customers
• Ensures Alcoholic Beverage Commission regulations are honored, where applicable
Any prior food and beverage preparation/cooking experience preferred.
10th grade education level required
High school diploma or equivalent desired
Schedule: Part-time work only. Must be available to work late nights, weekends and holidays.
• Hourly pay
• Career Advancement
• Discounted Bowling
To Apply: In order to be considered, you must complete all application tasks.
Brunswick Bowling & Billiards is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
Brunswick Corporation - 23 months ago
Brunswick's business is everyone else's free time. The company is a global manufacturer of marine, recreation,...