Interest Sub Category:
Marketing/ Communications/ Public Relations
Job Title :
Commuter Outreach Coordinator
Type of Position:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Education, Public-health, or related field, or demonstrated equivalent combination of education, skills, knowledge, abilities and experience
• Must have excellent writing and interpersonal communication skills and experience in handling multiple tasks in an organized and efficient manner
• General office environment; required visits to project sites
• Some heavy lifting (
URS Corporation is a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support the full project life cycle—from inception through start-up and operation to decommissioning and closure. We offer planning, engineering and architectural design, environmental, construction, program and construction management, operations and maintenance, and management services.
A Commuter Services Coordinator promotes alternative transportation mode use by hosting events at employer worksites and has responsibility for delivering individualized commuter marketing support and services, with the goal of improving traffic congestion and air quality.
• Performs a range of transportation demand management, marketing, and promotional projects, aimed at enhancing opportunities for individual travelers, commuters, and/or students to utilize non-drive-alone means of transportation, including carpooling, vanpooling, public transit, bicycling, walking, teleworking, and other options.
Responsibilities / Objectives:
1. Assist Employer Program Managers in promoting and implementing commute options programs at employer sites
2. Conduct events at worksites throughout Georgia, including promotion prior to the event and follow up afterwards
3. Promote and assist in the administration of The Clean Air Campaign's regional incentive programs
4. Conduct outbound calls to commuters for the purpose of tracking placement in rideshare arrangements according to weekly goals
5. Work closely with individual commuters to facilitate an increase in clean commuting
6. Measure clean commuting at worksites, according to program procedures
The responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to those listed above.
URS does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party agencies or recruiters. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to hiring managers. All resumes must be submitted by the applicant to be considered for a position at URS.
Names change, but people always need to build offices, factories, and process facilities. AAC Designer Builders, which does business as...