This is a non-supervisory/ individual contributor role that is responsible for playing a key role in servicing our customers by ensuring that all jobs are ordered timely and accurately to meet the needs of our customers. The Order Fulfillment Specialist works closely with the appropriate Field Service Representatives (FSR's) assigned to their accounts with the overall goal of servicing our customers at a high level.
Reports directly to the DC's Operations Supv.
Daily Responsibilities include:
- Work with FSR's to ensure the expectations of our builders are met with regard to timely and complete deliveries and installations.
- Facilitate verbal, electronic, or hard copy communications with builders regarding the phase of construction, order cabinet dates, selection information, purchase orders, etc.
- Provide field measure packets that include all the necessary information for FSR's to accurately verify designs and selections on each job.
- Collect purchase order information and prepare accurate pricing summaries or invoicing purposes.
- Support timely and accurate ordering of all jobs as the ultimate goal.
- Consistently demonstrate the 5 Traits of Success: Teamwork, Integrity, Hard Work, Confidence, and Passion.
- Ability to travel as required. Estimated travel currently anticipated for this position is * Other duties, incidental or regular, as may be assigned at management's discretion.
Characteristics & Attributes:
- Keeping track of construction schedules through communications with the supt., electronic scheduling tools provided by builders, receipt of hard copy documentation, etc. Receive start notifications for all jobs before scheduling the home to be measured with the FSR.
- Collecting selection and purchase order information from the builder.
- Creating jobs in our system(s) before field measure.
- After release from the builder, preparing measure packets that include space layouts, items lists, selection information, contract cover sheets, etc. Providing measure packets to appropriate FSR's. Communicating any urgency associated with specific orders to the FSR.
- Keeping track of the outgoing and incoming field measure packets to ensure FSR's complete their responsibilities in a timely fashion. Logging incoming field measure dates into designated system(s) for tracking purposes.
- Working with Design Associates or FSR's to redesign any complex design spaces or taking care of any major SKU changes as requested by the FSR.
- Reviewing all selections and options and ensuring purchase order is accurate. Requesting VPO's when needed. Preparing contract cover sheets for invoicing after PO is reconciled. Working to not hold up jobs if a PO needs to be adjusted, but communicating to install schedulers with notes in our system's delivery notes to hold installation until PO issues are resolved (In job-site direct markets, purchase order issues must be rectified before order is placed in system).
Education & Experience:
- Experience using basic accounting procedures.
- Ability to communicate with people in varying levels of skilled trades.
- Ability to understand kitchen/bath layouts and interpret design issues related to final installation.
- Experience using computer programs, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience working in a fast-paced team environment and handling multiple priorities.
WE MAY NOT ALWAYS SIT DOWN TOGETHER, BUT WE STILL GATHER AROUND THE TABLE.... come home to MASTERBRAND.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is minimally required.
- Higher education is preferred.
At MasterBrand Cabinets, we understand the importance of working hard and living well. It's our people-first company philosophy and the very foundation that allows top talent to feel valued and fulfilled. With annual revenue of more than $1 billion, we reward individual contribution, promote career mobility, and allow you to grow as we do. But, perhaps the best part of working at MasterBrand comes when you realize the people you work with have become the people you rely on, care for, and partner with at every turn. Discover what the heart of a great company can do for your future. Discover the people of MasterBrand.
MasterBrand Cabinets offers competitive compensation and benefits, including paid holidays and vacations, 401k, and medical/dental/vision insurance.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete an Application for Employment in its entirety. Only applications that are fully completed shall be considered by MBCI.
You will be contacted for an interview if MBCI believes you may be qualified for an open position(s). If you are made an offer of employment, the offer of employment will be contingent upon successfully completing: (1) a background check; and (2) a drug screen. In addition, prior to reporting to active employment, you will need to verify eligibility for employment in the United States.
MasterBrand Cabinets, Inc., is an EOE and provides a Drug-Free Workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran.
Great People. Great Brands. Great Future.
MasterBrand Cabinets - 17 months ago
At Masterbrand Cabinets, Inc. we make more than cabinets; we make dreams come true. Our focus is listening to today's families, then...