This person is under general supervision and following established guidelines and procedures as well as all applicable banking laws and regulations, including BSA and AML, is responsible for attaining sales goals, providing customer support and service, and developing customer relationships. Meets or exceeds all production goals, Banking Center Associate Standards, and regulatory requirements.
Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Develops customer relationships by identifying needs and making appropriate recommendations for products and/or services. Seeks referrals from all customers by expanding existing relationships and attracting new business by soliciting products and services by phone. Promotes loan growth by prompting customers for new business. Meets or exceeds all production goals. Consistently and accurately uses CRM program in various capacities, including customer profiling. (45% - E)
2. Provides professional, courteous service to all customers including opening new accounts and processing loan requests. Implements and administers procedures to attain established goals set forth by manager. Meets or exceeds average score on Secret Shop Scores. (30% - E)
3. Maintains a strong working knowledge of and ensures full compliance with all applicable banking regulations, as well as maintaining the confidentiality of customer account information and bank security features. (10% - E)
4. Ensures the timely resolution of all routine account and loan operational problems. (5% - E)
5. Assists the assigned manager with the preparation of various reports, compiling requested documentation, controlling costs, setting production goals, and working with existing banking center staff on cross sales and referrals. (5% - E)
6. All other special projects, and duties as assigned. (5% - M)
Minimum Education & Other Requirements
Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively perform the essential functions of this position. Must possess a high degree of interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively. One year sales experience and one year customer service experience. Must have completed the suggested training programs as stated in the current training curriculum within 6 months of placement in this position. State Life Insurance License preferred but not required. Must be registered under the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) or become registered upon hire. Strong working knowledge of personal computers and a high school equivalency is required.
Great Southern Bank - 17 months ago
Personal Banker I
Great Southern Bank
Great Southern Bank
- 54 minutes ago
Despite its name, Great Southern Bancorp is firmly entrenched in the heartland. It is the holding company for Great Southern Bank, which...