Develop, implement, and administer compliance policies, procedures, and practices. Advise on compliance issues related to but not limited to contractual issues, ethics, employee concerns, security, and other issues in area of specialization.
· Conducts interviews and prepares concise and factual investigative reports to inform corrective action and remediation determinations by management.
· Analyzes data and prepares metrics for senior management reports.
· Assists with the coordination and response to internal and external agency audits related to ethics and compliance and develops corrective action plans as necessary.
· Reviews policies, procedures and instructions to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations.
· Develops and presents ethics and compliance related training.
- JD from an ABA accredited institution and a minimum of ten years of relevant experience
- U.S. Government contracting experience
- Computer literacy: Word, Outlook Excel & Power Point
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to demonstrate exemplary customer support, professional flexibility and enjoy collaborating and working as part of a team.
· Ability to demonstrate a high degree of discretion when handling sensitive and confidential information.
· Practical and creative problem analysis and resolution skills.
· Ability to simultaneously handle multiple assignments and prioritize work assignments as needed to meet client needs.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· DOE & M&O experience preferred
· Prior experience with implementing ethics programs and complying with FAR & USSG
Bettis Laboratory and Knolls Atomic Power Laboratory are operated for the Department of Energy by Bechtel Marine Propulsion Corporation. The Bettis and KAPL Laboratories, located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Niskayuna, New York, respectively, develop naval nuclear propulsion systems. Our team of over 6,000 people design the world’s most technologically advanced reactor plants and systems, and we support the U.S. fleet of nuclear-powered ships. The Laboratories train enlisted and officer propulsion plant operators at the Charleston, SC and West Milton, NY facilities and operate a one-of-a-kind reactor core examination facility in Idaho Falls, ID.
All candidates must be U.S. citizens. Applicants selected will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified matter.
BMPC is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and is Committed to Workforce Diversity.
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...